Barron’s AP French Language and Culture is aligned to the College Board’s AP French course and features expert review and key practice to help students prepare for the exam.
Developed by expert French teachers who have worked with the College Board for years, this edition features:
- Two full-length practice exams in the book with all questions answered and explained
- One full-length online practice exam with audio and answer explanations
- Downloadable audio and audio scripts for all listening exercises, exemplary conversations, and oral presentations
- Expanded open response and oral presentation section
- Tips and strategies for mastering all skills and tasks required for success on the exam
- Practice for multiple-choice sections, the persuasive essays, and the audio portions of both practice exams